dark side points
Gary Sarli’s list of 5 criteria:
1. Did it harm a living sentient character? (not a droid)
2. Did it harm a character at your mercy? (helpless, unable to defend themselves)
3. Did it cause serious harm to a character mentally, emotionally, physically?
4. Was it unnecessary to protect yourself or another character from immediate and obvious threat?
5. Was it deliberate, and the result was intended?
Five Yes: DSP – unquestionable evil act.
One No: Probably questionably evil, moderate
Two No: Probably dubiously evil act, minor transgression. recklessly but accidentally harming others.
Three or more are No: Probably not an evil act.