Rebel secret training facility on Iridonia threatened. Mandalorean Protectorate have a base, and share the training facility. Imperials have discovered Mandalorean Protectorate. Rebels have lost people to the imperial attack. Support needed.
Extract rebels if required. Maintain training facility if possible. Provide aid to Mandaloreans if it won’t jeopardize rebels. Rebel on the ground determine actions needed.
Support rebels on Iridonia whose training facility is possibly threated by Empire. Extraction, or other support as they require. Mandalorean Protectorate personnel also share the facility as they are trying to take back Mandalore – base and training.
Accomplished – mission:
1. Support for the Rebels at the Iridonia Training Facility provided. Ground attack from the Empire fended off.
2. Rebel troops at the facility were put in jeopardy as they were compromised through the connection with the Mandalorean Protectorate “leader” Tanar – who is an Imperial. Rebels and their equipment were evacuated with Alaria.
3. Mandalorean Protectorate personnel who survived the Imperial enslaving process were rescued. (19) They and their equipment was evacuated on the freighter with Alaria.
4. Mandalorean mercenary trooops who were part of the Communications Relay attack who survived were rescued. (11)
5. All Mandalorian Protectorate and their equipment was transferred to the Pride of Mandalore.
Not Accomplished – mission:
6. Maintain Training Facility. Mandalorean Protectorate mercenary leader is an Imperial agent. Facility is compromised. Tanar and two confederates escaped the Pride of Mandalore. Numbers of his troops did not. Tanar has led the Mandalorean Protectorate mercernaries for some months. He called on Imperial resources in system to support him. Rebel activity in system may be compromised. He has information pertaining to members of the mission.
7. Mission team anonymity
Tanar saw Duran, Day, and Venn’s faces. He saw Throhgvor, Tav, and Kallis masked. Kallis referred to by a name used on Kuat.
Accomplished – outside mission:
a. Lambda shuttle
b. Theta shuttle – with Pride of Mandalore
c. Sentinel shuttles (2) (minor damage)
d. Courier shuttles (2) (damaged)- with Pride of Mandalore
e. Light freighter
f. AT-ST blaster cannon (3) – 2 with Pride of Mandalore
9. Destroyed in the Iridonian system
a. TIE fighters (9);
b. Gladiator cruiser, and all hands;
c. Imperial ground AT-ST, Command Speeder, and Armoured Ground Cars.
Duran negotiated per person: 30 000 credits per person w/success. Any Mandalorean Protectorate saved as well are 5 000 credits in addition.
Rebel Alliance gets 1/2 salvage.
Initial composition was Duran, Venn, Kallis, Tav. Day tasked subsequently. You return from mission with Thorhgvor.
30 000 × 5 = 150 000 credits
Mandalorean Protectorate rescued (30) 5 000 × 30 = 150 000 credits
|Blastell 20A DLT Long Barrel Blaster (p61 Clone Wars)||Venn||Issued|
|Field Kits||Venn, Tav, Duran||Issued|
|Med packs x 5||Venn||Consumed confirm|
|Concussion missiles x 6||Tav||Consumed confirm|
|Long range comm link||Duran||Issued|
|Hand grenades||Consumed confirm|
|Ion Grenade x 1||Duran||Consumed confirm|
Shipment of Alderon foodstuffs for cover coming into Iridonia (Wortan spaceport).
Contact rebels on site.
Use Wortan contact only as necessary.
Kallis, Venn, Tav
Rebels and Mandalorean Protectorate personnel contacted.
Wortan contact not made
Pers: 2 additional to mission Day and Throhgvor
Ship takes party to Iridonia YZ-775 (from Message to Spacers). Pilot Alaria, ship to be available as needed.
(As per S&V) ship has a sensor glitch -2 on perception sensor checks.
Detached: Pride of Mandalore and crew
Daily. If no comm for 3 days, assume extraction required.
Contact if needed in city of Wortan.
Contact information for Rebels at training facility.
Speeders on the ground at Wortan spaceport.